Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Chevalier

New Year New Empire

The year has finally come to an end and id like to thank everyone who put the effort into keeping this community in its proper place. Endless feedback coming from our members and staff really did help shape the community as a whole. As many of you know alot of our staff did leave this community not necessarily right now but in total this past year and it was a bumpy road at times but this does not stop most of you from doing the right thing and supporting what you love. You choose where your heart desires and those who dont will just come back eventually, as i like to emphasis endless counts. My goals and visions for giclan have never been fully accomplished but in such a short time there has been much that has been accomplished, but...... this isn't the end, more the fact this is only the beginning.

What is to be expected for next year is of epic proportions. From our custom made pubg server to a even more advanced bhop timer (maybe soon to be surf timer), and much more exclusive content to be announced. GiClan's development team always pushed what no other community is capable of dishing out, and that is new, fresh, ideas & content that is viable for all sorts of gamemodes and people. More over we aren't just going to be a American community anymore. GiClan in 2018 will be world wide, yes you read correctly, we're going to be pushing giclan to a handful of countries in csgo. This will give us a huge idea of what people are like in other countries and have some more interactions and appreciate the culture. Its time to pop this american bubble. 

GiClan not only is going to branch to new countries but we will be building a team to push GiClan into a different direction of gamemodes including tf2, minecraft and much more. 

And this ends my message for 2017, haters, supporters: whomever is reading this, you'll see whos the big dog in this scene.

- Chev out

cool

This is great, there are so many people from all over the world that come to play GiClan because they love the servers and the community, the only downside is that they're restricted by the language barrier, ping, and a handful of other things. Exploring and venturing out to other countries and games might be a little hectic at times, but reaching past our comfort zone has always been something GiClan has tried to build and thrive upon.

Here's to GiClan in 2018!

Can't wait for what is to come.

GiCraft 2018

fucking meme :HAHA:

i would be down to playing tf2 again...

better-twitch-tv-gif-emotes-3.gif

:harold:My body is ready for 2018

:pepeheli:Hyped. Hopefully I will be able to stay active and not go MIA...again.

GiCraft hype xD 

Appreciate the grind that goes behind the scenes that provides endless hours of entertainment for others. Here's to  another year booys.

Shout out to the admins and staff that make this possible.

Full House Thumbs Up GIF

I'd quit csgo to go back to tf2 if there was a gi server

yo sick idea, minecraft rpg surf.