• LATEST NEWS
  • GiClan is making a comeback!
MeowKat

CSGO Bhop Admin

STEAM NAME: MeowKat.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9862643 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/MeowKat

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON?: AWP:RPG, Surf:RPG & CS:GO BHOP

WHAT SERVER AM I APPLYING FOR?: CS:GO BHOP

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME?: Yes I have one and I use it.

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION?: I've been wanting to apply for the CS:GO BHOP server ever since Chev released the new timer, lately I've been spending a lot more time on there to just relax and chat with people along with doing something I like. I already like admining for Surf and AWP RPG, so I would like to continue to help out the community/admins here.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & APPLY THEM?: I know the rules and I apply/inform them to people when needed.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GiCLAN? (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS): I think probably 2 years now? I'm getting older dad times heckin flying.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE GiCLAN IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES?:  I do and I already rock it :^).

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL?: Of course.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING  OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANYTIME?: Yes.

Do think it would be nice to have another bhop admin. Meowkat has shown he's a good admin on other servers and would be good to have someone w/ me lul. I also won't be able to be on as much soon and know during the times i'm not there meowkat would be an awesome admin.

I'm gonna have to hit you with a hardcore +1

+1
I don't know how long MeowKat has been admin for, but I know for sure he's been with GI staff and player wise for a long period of time. He's always helping those who need help and is active on the servers he has admin on currently. 

Good luck with your app ;)!

+1

Can't imagine not having an admin like you Meowkat, you deserve this position

I mean, things tend to slide a few times, you don't seem to enforce the rules on Surf RPG as much, but still, you ARE AN EXCELLENT ADMIN

+1

MeowKat has lots of experience and helps others, he deserves this position.

Edited by Cartrius
spelling error (see edit history)

Huge +1, MeowKat has been with GiClan for a long ass time and has succesfully administrated other servers in the past. I have no doubt he'll be a great addition to the bhop staff team.

+1, really detailed application and seems fit for the job.

This application has been accepted.

GiClan%20Medium.png

Before starting off your journey as admin on our community, take the time to read our GUIDE on how to be a successful admin.

Read over the forum rules and ingame server rules once more, If you need more assistance / guidance be sure to talk to a admin or higher positioned staff.

Glad you picked GiClan to be your home, hope great things from you!