Discord
NEWS
  • LATEST NEWS
  • GiClan is making a comeback!
❤ MumOG (ujħhgbyfgv)

MumOG's admin application

STEAM NAME: ❤MumOG (ujħhgbyfgv)

STEAM ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oiBlinIamUnicum/

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE GICLAN OVER ANY OTHER CLAN? :  I have played on a multitude of KZ servers throughout my KZ career but I never really got attached to a server until I joined the Giclan KZ server I enjoy talking to the regulars and helping them and new players improve at KZ

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON? (CSS or CSGO)CSGO KZ server

WHAT SERVER ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (CSS or CSGO)? : CSGO KZ server

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME? : I own a mic and I do use it in game when needed

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION? : From what I know there are no KZ admins and 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & HOW OFTEN APPLY THEM? : I am very familiar with KZ rules and I apply them as much as possible

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GICLAN? (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS) :  I believe a couple months now

ADDITIONAL INFO WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? : I've been KZing for 2 years now

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE GICLAN IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES? : Yes I oblige

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL? : Yes I oblige

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANY TIME? : Yes I accept

This application has been accepted.

This thread was mainly used as reference, i initially wanted him as admin to begin with. Awesome vibe, loves giclan KZ, experience KZ player and always helps finding bugs.

GiClan%20Medium.png

Before starting off your journey as admin on our community, take the time to read our GUIDE on how to be a successful admin.

Read over the forum rules and ingame server rules once more, If you need more assistance / guidance be sure to talk to a admin or higher positioned staff.

Glad you picked GiClan to be your home, hope great things from you!

Edited by Chevalier (see edit history)