Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
❤ MumOG (ujħhgbyfgv)

Things that could change

Howdy,

I played on the FFA server for a bit to warm up. Here are a couple of suggestions I think could be changed or added on the FFA server:

-Spawns : I noticed that people would spawn basically back to back at the same spawn location. On other servers there is something that makes it so that when people are near a spawn location, no one will spawn there. It makes it more enjoyable.

-AWP limit : From what I saw, there were way too many AWPs being used at the time I was playing, I think implementing an AWP limit (possibly of 5) would greatly help the server.

-Point system : This is a suggestion, I've seen FFA servers with point systems it seems like it's working out for them. So maybe consider this as an option.

-Lag issues : A certain moments the sv and var thing on my netgraph would spike up abruptly and drop down some time after. This created a good amount of lag.

I might come up with more ideas or suggestions so I'll update the original post.

EDIT:

-AWP and CZ only for VIPs or Donors only: Seems quite straight forward, it will limit the usage of the AWP and CZ on the server and if people really want to AWP they might consider buying VIP(Do we even have VIP?) or become a Donor.

-Point system: I thought about it, if there's a time limit (i.e. you can only stay 30 mins on the server before being kicked) it will stop people from farming points (that is if the point system gets added). They could also be issued a 2 hour cool down before being able to reconnect to the server. And maybe a weekly stat server reset will get the people in the top100 or so to come back and grind while warming up.

Thanks, xD

Edited by ❤ MumOG (ujħhgbyfgv) (see edit history)

These are great suggestions.

+1

19 hours ago, ❤ MumOG (ujħhgbyfgv) said:

-Point system : This is a suggestion, I've seen FFA servers with point systems it seems like it's working out for them. So maybe consider this as an option.

Competitive Warmup :ioslaugh:

ezgif-5-9841453729.gif.773b8c8c9ddc2682fbc4b8d7a58a4f58.gif

18 hours ago, Abzu said:

Competitive Warmup :ioslaugh:

ezgif-5-9841453729.gif.773b8c8c9ddc2682fbc4b8d7a58a4f58.gif

Hey. I'm ranked in the Top50 on one of those... It helps to keep track of your progress and also it's one of the only reasons why I keep playing on that server so maybe the point system could hook people to the server. And as stated above: This is a suggestion...So maybe consider this as an option.

so meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯