Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
LeProImmortal

Farewell?

Look, I am trying real hard to get unbanned I have tried talking to Chevalier personally but he totally ignored me. Giclan servers is one of the best servers I have encountered mainly for its surf combat/rpg and I wouldn't do anything intentional to get banned. I've tried everything I can think of... I'm about to give up on this server unfortunately. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Blooechat.png

Blooechat2.png

11 minutes ago, LeProImmortal said:

Look, I am trying real hard to get unbanned

Ok, for once Bloee is not wrong.  You're ignored because you deserved the ban.  Also saying that you tried everything and then posting screenshots where an admin tells you something else makes you look stupid.  Buying a ban is the only option for you.  If you really want to play on the servers again just pay for an unban.

8 minutes ago, GiClan | Dennis said:

You're ignored because you deserved the ban.  Also saying that you tried everything and then posting screenshots where an admin tells you something else makes you look stupid.  Buying a ban is the only option for you.

Deserved the ban with what proof? Everything against me has been false accusations. Blooe mentioned the unban because he didn't want to undo it and risk getting demoted implying that he wants to take it back but he won't because of certain circumstances/risks.Blooechat3.png.48ea4a627428c4c8a96f7ab8d8581cc7.png

36 minutes ago, LeProImmortal said:

Deserved the ban with what proof? Everything against me has been false accusations.

The proof that has yet to been brought up is the fact of how I spectated you for two whole map rotations before confirming with Blooe that if he were to ban you that it would be justified. (Which it is btw.) No one made accusations against you, we simply did our job. Nothing points in your favor with this issue, the only thing left for you to do is purchase an unban if you wish to continue playing on GiClan.

Take care.

Please  explain this aimbot ban http://forums.elevatedgaming.net/reports.php?id=24776 @LeProImmortal

Also @Blooe what are these "circumstances & risks"?

In CSS I mainly used the deagle and got fairly good especially with the recoil, I hardly play it anymore because having recoil in a game is more fun, and the ban was issued 4 years ago not like I remember much. Although I did play a lot of minigames and scoutknives back then. I don't know how much more honest I can be over the internet, its the internet for the love of god...

What you need to understand if you haven't provided much proof, it would of been great to have a demo or video of the situation. But in this case you both are empty handed on both parties. 

Now we've encountered situations like this where the client would act innocent and keep claiming they did nothing and a vac ban wave comes 1-3 months later and they're vac banned even though we unbanned them.

Id like to see blooes response before i make a final judgement.

Alright, thank you for the consideration. I was a bit angry when you just commented on my appeal and left it I had to get some more answers as to why you would say those things or to at least get more background info on why you have said it.

9 minutes ago, LeProImmortal said:

Alright, thank you for the consideration. I was a bit angry when you just commented on my appeal and left it I had to get some more answers as to why you would say those things or to at least get more background info on why you have said it.

https://i.gyazo.com/c108e31282b2cbe1475ff384fe369ccc.mp4 yeah cause im totally 14 lol

Edited by Chevalier (see edit history)

Like I said I was angry because you cut me off so suddenly without even trying to talk to me, and seeing you reply to this changed my mind you are a pretty reasonable and a good person. And the fact that Blooe is 14 and kept calling me kid.. like come on.

Edited by LeProImmortal (see edit history)

If you keep getting banned on every community because of your "god-like" aim, start recording hand shows or at least get shadowplay. And please for the love of god change your discord off flashbang mode xd.

looking at this from an outsiders perspective, blooe and nico both had two full map rotations of opportunities to record evidence, but didn't. Even if they both agreed that a ban was justified, a short backup clip never hurt anyone.

Edited by bax (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Abzu said:

a short backup clip never hurt anyone.

You’re not wrong, but I’ll clarify that most recording softwares absolutely destroy my PC, so I haven’t found a safe alternative at the moment. I was thinking about reinstalling Playz.TV recently since it didn’t shit on my framerate when I had it a couple months back. I’ll be sure to record any evidence attributing to a reasonable ban from now on.

8 minutes ago, GiClan | Nico said:

You’re not wrong, but I’ll clarify that most recording softwares absolutely destroy my PC, so I haven’t found a safe alternative at the moment. I was thinking about reinstalling Playz.TV recently since it didn’t shit on my framerate when I had it a couple months back. I’ll be sure to record any evidence attributing to a reasonable ban from now on.

4 hours ago, Abzu said:

If you keep getting banned on every community because of your "god-like" aim, start recording hand shows or at least get shadowplay. And please for the love of god change your discord off flashbang mode xd.

looking at this from an outsiders perspective, blooe and nico both had two full map rotations of opportunities to record evidence, but didn't. Even if they both agreed that a ban was justified, a short backup clip never hurt anyone.

I'll try and look into those things Abzu thanks, and Nico that'd be much appreciated since then you can share it with everyone and get opinions. Anyways I have school thanks everyone for their effort in this.

First Of All

The situation is not a big deal as LeProImmortal Is saying me and Nico were doing our job (as usal) after we banned Pro's friend "Doge" for straight hacks (am i wrong?). After we banned him Pro got concerned of the matter and asked if doge was banned. I replied no (me and nico were trying to keep it lowkey). So why would he care then Pro actually started hitting sketchy ass shots I asked Nico to come back on and spec him. Nico agreeded that he was hacking, After we exammed a bit more we banned him. 

After

All this happens Pro contacts me hours after his ban he contacted me after he "contacted Chev" about his ban right and Chev "said chevalier told me to fuck off" I told him to make an apeal like an good dude and gave him the website, but he said "I made an appeal he disclosed it and said not to make another one, Thats why I came to you,The admin that banned me in the first place". After that I told him Ok since you can't appeal you have to buy an Unban that is $25. He repeated to argue even after I told i will not for him to Unban him. Then he went toxic. "Blooe mentioned the Unban because he didn't want to undo it and risk getting demoted implying that he wants to take it back but he won't because of certain circumstances/risks". I wasn't going to Unban at all dude and if I would I couldn't because admins don't have an Unban for a reason. There is no way in (sorry for my bad language) hell I would unban you and I wouldn't take it back. 

Thank You, Blooe

14 minutes ago, Blooe said:

First Of All

The situation is not a big deal as LeProImmortal Is saying me and Nico were doing our job (as usal) after we banned Pro's friend "Doge" for straight hacks (am i wrong?). After we banned him Pro got concerned of the matter and asked if doge was banned. I replied no (me and nico were trying to keep it lowkey). So why would he care then Pro actually started hitting sketchy ass shots I asked Nico to come back on and spec him. Nico agreeded that he was hacking, After we exammed a bit more we banned him. 

After

All this happens Pro contacts me hours after his ban he contacted me after he "contacted Chev" about his ban right and Chev "said chevalier told me to fuck off" I told him to make an apeal like an good dude and gave him the website, but he said "I made an appeal he disclosed it and said not to make another one, Thats why I came to you,The admin that banned me in the first place". After that I told him Ok since you can't appeal you have to buy an Unban that is $25. He repeated to argue even after I told i will not for him to Unban him. Then he went toxic. "Blooe mentioned the Unban because he didn't want to undo it and risk getting demoted implying that he wants to take it back but he won't because of certain circumstances/risks". I wasn't going to Unban at all dude and if I would I couldn't because admins don't have an Unban for a reason. There is no way in (sorry for my bad language) hell I would unban you and I wouldn't take it back. 

Thank You, Blooe

Doge isn't and never was my friend, I was only concerned because doge suddenly left after hitting a shot on me that I thought was to be just luck saying nice shot to him thinking oh well he got lucky. And "sketchy" shots I hit those fairly often not all the time because I can miss but yeah I can be a darn good shot if I say so myself, maybe you should watch me play more of the time. Anyways the quote that you took from our discord actually said how "Chevalier basically told me to fuck off" not that he literally did. The fact that i'm still going on about this ban maybe you should take into consideration of that I wasn't actually hacking. I'm not as angry but i'm more annoyed that I keep getting banned for people thinking I hack. If you give me another chance you can all come on and watch me play and Ill hit those sketchy shots just for you guys because everything I do ain't inhumane I don't flick from across the screen or have perfect tracking. I use mouse acceleration allowing me to use little space of my mouse pad by remembering how fast to move my mouse, I don't know how often people use mouse acceleration but i've been using it for around 2-3 years now. 

1 minute ago, LeProImmortal said:

Doge isn't and never was my friend, I was only concerned because doge suddenly left after hitting a shot on me that I thought was to be just luck saying nice shot to him thinking oh well he got lucky. And "sketchy" shots I hit those fairly often not all the time because I can miss but yeah I can be a darn good shot if I say so myself, maybe you should watch me play more of the time. Anyways the quote that you took from our discord actually said how "Chevalier basically told me to fuck off" not that he literally did. The fact that i'm still going on about this ban maybe you should take into consideration of that I wasn't actually hacking. I'm not as angry but i'm more annoyed that I keep getting banned for people thinking I hack. If you give me another chance you can all come on and watch me play and Ill hit those sketchy shots just for you guys because everything I do ain't inhumane I don't flick from across the screen or have perfect tracking. I use mouse acceleration allowing me to use little space of my mouse pad by remembering how fast to move my mouse, I don't know how often people use mouse acceleration but i've been using it for around 2-3 years now. 

Dude I didn't ban him when he left I banned him after he left 

If i'm making all this effort surely you can realize it, and give me a second chance. Its not like i'm going to play worse just because you guys are watching me, i'm going to play the way I normally do and if you decide to ban me again well I have no other choice to just leave it to that.

1 minute ago, Blooe said:

Dude I didn't ban him when he left I banned him after he left 

At the time before you even explained what happened to doge, I was still uncertain of whether he got banned or not since you guys said not to worry about it or whatever and started using some other voice chat to talk about what happened. I was 50/50 on whether he got banned, I was thinking he got banned when he left the server but how am I suppose to know.

tumblr_nye7bwqCLz1u5351mo1_500.gif

you're unbanned, but if you plan to be disrespectful or an admin catches you cheating with actual proof then you will be expelled once again.

You can fuk off.

Edited by Shawn (see edit history)

19 hours ago, Shawn said:

You can fuk off.

Congratulations you can make a video of all my hits, with no misses. And all you do is give your opinion on my skill with the same admins determining the ban as well, top notch community admins. Seems like the type of person to get mad when someone else is better than them.

Anyways I know the shitty admins here at giclan will never realize that I don't hack. Not going to waste my time again to try and get unbanned unfortunately you are all too fucking simple minded. All I know is that i'm the one on top basically too good for you guys. You guys do not think, I'm sure someone will spend 4 hours creating a forum and gathering proof and trying to get unbanned then get fucking banned again the next day it makes no sense with you shitty 14 year old admins. You guys can't even do overwatch on CSGO yet, fucking shame.