Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
LeProImmortal

Farewell?

Even with obvious video evidence, he keeps on fighting till the end.

26 minutes ago, Frost said:

Even with obvious video evidence, he keeps on fighting till the end.

Yeah because I know where I stand, and i'm not going to keep begging to get unbanned. I want these people to realize the truth. Thank you for understanding my position even if its somewhat a little bit. I don't try to get unbanned for multiple hours just so I can hack again for 3 hours knowing an admin is spectating me the entire time.

45 minutes ago, LeProImmortal said:

I don't try to get unbanned for multiple hours just so I can hack again for 3 hours knowing an admin is spectating me the entire time.

But that's exactly what you did. And this time you incriminated yourself on video.

8 minutes ago, GiClan | Nico said:

But that's exactly what you did. And this time you incriminated yourself on video.

How can one incriminate himself, when never doing anything bad in the first place?

I guess one of the rules for giclan is not being able to be good?

Edited by LeProImmortal (see edit history)

idk what to say but good luck with this man.

4 hours ago, LeProImmortal said:

Anyways I know the shitty admins here at giclan will never realize that I don't hack. Not going to waste my time again to try and get unbanned unfortunately you are all too fucking simple minded. All I know is that i'm the one on top basically too good for you guys. You guys do not think, I'm sure someone will spend 4 hours creating a forum and gathering proof and trying to get unbanned then get fucking banned again the next day it makes no sense with you shitty 14 year old admins. You guys can't even do overwatch on CSGO yet, fucking shame.

If you do not cheat, then you would not complain about you being banned for no reason, and would go about it like an adult, and not trash the server you are complaining that you got banned from, you really don't care by talking like this.

47 minutes ago, dulu said:

If you do not cheat, then you would not complain about you being banned for no reason, and would go about it like an adult, and not trash the server you are complaining that you got banned from, you really don't care by talking like this.

Correct.

I don't see how he thinks with that approach anyone would want to help him and with this being said, time to throw this thread in the trash.