Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
dulu

GiClan awp RPG fixes

I could not find a topic under GiClan awp RPG, so I will post it here. There are a few things that I know, just pointing them out. For example when you use !gloves on T or CT your default gloves blend with the !ws gloves you have chose, some people it works for T side, and others it is CT side that works. When you 1v1 sometimes the 1v1 vote either does not work, or it simply does not show up. Your character trail sometimes does not show up, it is random for that one. When you do taser 1v1 when you touch a ladder your low gravity goes away, also if you do not use your taser and the other person dies from fall damage, you keep the taser into the next round. Those are the few that I know, just putting it out there, even if they cant be fixed.

Edited by dulu (see edit history)

Just found the bug fixes page under GiClan awp RPG oof.

57 minutes ago, dulu said:

I could not find a topic under GiClan awp RPG, so I will post it here. There are a few things that I know, just pointing them out. For example when you use !gloves on T or CT your default gloves blend with the !ws gloves you have chose, some people it works for T side, and others it is CT side that works. When you 1v1 sometimes the 1v1 vote either does not work, or it simply does not show up. Your character trail sometimes does not show up, it is random for that one. When you do taser 1v1 when you touch a ladder your low gravity goes away, also if you do not use your taser and the other person dies from fall damage, you keep the taser into the next round. Those are the few that I know, just putting it out there, even if they cant be fixed.

Its pretty shocking to see someone report this bug after a year and a half later since i released this plugin. Like is everyone blind? xdd

Edited by Chevalier (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Chevalier said:

Its pretty shocking to see someone report this bug after a year and a half later since i released this plugin. Like is everyone blind? xdd

It was never a bug, it was a strategy :]

8 hours ago, Chevalier said:

did notΒ know if it was a glitch or not, was just putting it in there to make sure.Β