GiClan Forums
Discord
NEWS
  • LATEST NEWS
  • GiClan is making a comeback!

no spread yes no??  

17 members have voted

1. 1. no spread yes or no

i feel the server should have real no spread not the one that is like 80% like the one where you can use the scope of the awp cause ive heard many people who find it annoying 

yes no spread because i have no skill and no spread is the only reason i get kills

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Think said:

i feel the server should have real no spread not the one that is like 80% like the one where you can use the scope of the awp cause ive heard many people who find it annoying 

It's not a matter of the scope being annoying, rather it makes the game much easier. Adding no spread makes the good players insane and the horrible players hit random shit they shouldn't.

13 minutes ago, marco said:

It's not a matter of the scope being annoying, rather it makes the game much easier. Adding no spread makes the good players insane and the horrible players hit random shit they shouldn't.

what you mean the good players hit shit they shouldn't??? that doesn't make sense to me

we should cuz how am i supposed to hit my retarded flicks that shouldn't hit.

33 minutes ago, Think said:

what you mean the good players hit shit they shouldn't??? that doesn't make sense to me

if this doesn't make sense to you then I think you fall into the shit player category 0_0

7 minutes ago, marco said:

if this doesn't make sense to you then I think you fall into the shit player category 0_0

sorry i have dyslexia didn't see the Insane part and what do you mean bad players hit retard shots if its no spread that removes the random spray from moving do it would be a skill shot not a random

The percent seems fine as it is. Full nospread would make awp maps unbearable.

• Like 1

awp maps?

pretty sure chev has already decided on removing no spread, as it's cancer on most maps and only semi-tolerable on a few maps

• Like 1

I feel like nospread would add a unique aspect towards GiClan, as most minigame servers do not have it. Personally, I enjoy 100% nospread a lot more than just regular spread, and recently I've been hearing a lot of people in-game discuss that they would like full nospread but on certain maps.

You guys need to understand, theres a distinct difference between SDrop and Nospread.

S Drop= while airborn you can choose to stop midair and gain 100% accuracy while falling down.
Video example of dropdown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlDC...ature=youtu.be

Nospread = enables nospread (100% accuracy) for that any specific weapon i target.

As a community you must debate whats best for MG, til then i will not add anything.

I'll give you a hint of the options i can do:

1. I can give certain weapons access to this nospread if applicable
  2. I can give certain maps to have SDrop or Nospread enabled
  3. I can just add a !votes in (which is already there) to enable/disable SDrop.

You guys decide as a whole and ill make the final decision, be sure to give your answer with a logical and thought out reasoning.

Edited by Chevalier (see edit history)

Maps that I feel like should have AWP nospread:

* Super Tower

* Sky Dust

Maps that I've heard more debate over:

* AWP Multigames

* Velocity Tower

* Swag 

Generally from asking people, most of them agreed that AWP nospread would fit super tower and sky dust.

But I heard more debate over AWP nospread on the other 3 maps I listed

Would love to hear your opinions all of them

Edited by Neeon
fIx (see edit history)

i feel like s drop is a good compromise between both viewpoints and its so minimal that i don't think it would break any map. i feel like adding s drop to all if not most kill maps wouldn't be a bad idea.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, alex said:

i feel like s drop is a good compromise between both viewpoints and its so minimal that i don't think it would break any map. i feel like adding s drop to all if not most kill maps wouldn't be a bad idea.

Maybe limit the weapons that are possible to s-drop with to awp, scout, pistols, and main rifles (m4 & ak).
Other than that I'd support this idea fully.

• Like 1