Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
helix

helix admin application

STEAM NAME: helix

STEAM ID or ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmiteGod/ 

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE GICLAN OVER ANY OTHER CLAN?: GiClan was the first bhop sever I played on regularly. When I first started bhopping, I played on other different servers, but I kept coming back to GiClan. I enjoyed playing with and taking to the community.

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON? (CSS or CSGO)?: Bhop (CSGO)

WHAT SERVER ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (CSS or CSGO)?: Bhop (CSGO)

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME?: I do have a mic, and I use it often.

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION?: Sometimes when I am playing on the server, there are people afk who prevent us from changing the map. There are occasionally toxic people that join the server and there is no one to warn them about their behavior. I feel as if I could help the GiClan community.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & HOW OFTEN APPLY THEM?: I believe I know the rules pretty well and try my best to apply them.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GICLAN (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS): I have been with GiClan for over a year, and probably close to a year and a half.

ADDITIONAL INFO WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?: I love bhoppoing. In my opinion it is the only fun thing to do on CSGO currently. I am currently rank 2 on GiClan bhop.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE “GICLAN |” IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIME?: I do

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL?: I do

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANY TIME?: I do

Edited by helix (see edit history)

Personally, I have not met this person before, but from the looks of it, he may seem like a chill dude.  I don't want vote yet, I just want to be able to see what other people have to say about this.

I don't play bhop, but I can understand the frustration of being stuck on a map because of AFKs. @Brendy do admins on Bhop have access to sm_map and sm_forcertv?

Other than that you seem harmless enough and willing to help. More than worthy of a shot at admin.

+1

Being stuck on a map is really frustrating. I would love to have the chance of being an admin.

@baxbeing supervisor on bhop i had a lot of access to maps and shit like i could change whatever lmao but its really sensitive so i just leave it alone so i dont fuck the whole map up 

15 hours ago, GiClan | Kitty ♥ said:

@baxbeing supervisor on bhop i had a lot of access to maps and shit like i could change whatever lmao but its really sensitive so i just leave it alone so i dont fuck the whole map up 

That's only if you try and force it to a specific map via the console e.g. "sm_map bhop_map" if you use the sm_admin panel it's perfectly fine as long as you don't change it to an already broken map or a de_ map

So admins would be able to manually rtv the map? @bax

An active admin on this server is really what we desperately need, and helix would be a good fit.