Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
GiClan | Nico

Resignation

There's no real reason to doing this. (total bullshit) But I will admit that I've worn myself out. I've stressed far too much over Co and Gi and need to move on before my health irl begins to deteriorate (it definitely already has lmfao). Huge thanks to @Chevalier and @Shawn for taking a chance with my stupid ass. I'm sorry for not living up to anyone's expectations. I'll try my best to still hop on from time to time, but I gotta get a hold of myself first before that happens.

Bye. <3

Knew it was coming soon from our previous talks. Hands down, one of the best admins introduced to GI and CO. Thank you for everything Nick, hope time does you well im saying this but we're still going to talk all the time l m a o. Glad to see your caring about your mental/health a lot more, I wish you the best.

I know you probably didnt like me at first but i really enjoyed talking to you. Take care :)

i dont know if we were cool or not i only talk to u like 3 times mabey but u seemed pretty cool i may have not be happy with some of your actions but i also i have not been playing for long so i dont know what all you did but from what i have seen and what others have told me you were pretty cool so have a good life you wont have to put up with us anymore so thats good xD

how did i miss this what the fuck

f

snip