Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
calamari

Admins?

since nico resigned there are almost no admins that are on Gi i dont want Gi to be full of hackers like it is now not only is cs free to play but there are also no admins in the past week there were about 3 hackers a day and only 2 got banned because of nico but nico is gone now so im not sure what will happen to Gi i mean no admins means hackers and there is almost no way to get rid of them and if someone says just voteban them u totally could but its free they will just make a new account

just a minor complaint working on fixing it tho. *wink* *wink*

It is a real issue running rampant thru the servers and something needs to be done. Otherwise the hackers might drive away the player base.

Ye these cheaters are ridiculous rn

As stated in many other similar topics, get good community players to apply. The owners and globals don't just deny admin applications because we have admins, it's because they don't believe in how well they could truly handle the servers. There is a lot more to being admin then just banning players.

While I agree on the cheaters becoming a hassle, GI has great staff, but inactive. This is the only complain I have within the staff community, but from the reasons I've been given, I understand why (most are just because of school activities).

TLDR: Get good and respectful people to apply for admins.

On 12/18/2018 at 3:37 PM, GiClan | Cat. said:

As stated in many other similar topics, get good community players to apply. The owners and globals don't just deny admin applications because we have admins, it's because they don't believe in how well they could truly handle the servers. There is a lot more to being admin then just banning players.

While I agree on the cheaters becoming a hassle, GI has great staff, but inactive. This is the only complain I have within the staff community, but from the reasons I've been given, I understand why (most are just because of school activities).

TLDR: Get good and respectful people to apply for admins.

Hard to do that when new people are driven away from the cheaters lol

oof