Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Night

Night's Admin App

STEAM NAME: Night (or something around that)

STEAM ID or ID 64:  STEAM_0:1:458205763

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE GICLAN OVER ANY OTHER CLAN? : 

I started Surf RPG around 2 years ago and it was the first combat surf server I played, around a year ago I transferred to the normal combat surf server.

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON? : Combat Surf and Surf RPG.

WHAT SERVER ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? : Combat Surf.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME? : I do have a mic, but I don't use it often, I will however will if need be. This I think is my greatest weakness and I will try to work on it as I continue to grow.

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION? : I am applying for admin because as it stands now, there are no admins on combat surf and there are multiple hackers on every day. I feel I can and will make a difference in the server for the better. 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & HOW OFTEN APPLY THEM? : I know the rules very well and I try to enforce them as often as I can.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GICLAN? (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS) : I have been with GiClan for around 2 years and I play around 3-4 hrs a day during the week, and at most 7 hrs a day during the weekend.

ADDITIONAL INFO WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? : I was once falsely banned on CoClan for something people in my group did. As it is now I have appealed and been unbanned. As of 12/20/2018 I am now Overwatch Banned for smurfing on a 2nd account.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE "GICLAN |" IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES? : Yes.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL? : Yes.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANY TIME? : Yes, of course.

Edited by Night (see edit history)

Cons:

• While a respectful player in chat, hardly ever uses mic [but as he stated himself, he will be willingly to use it more often].

Pros:

• Has been with GI for a long period of time
  • Well respected and great player
  • Knows the rules
  • Seen on a daily basis [from my view]

Conclusion:

Night seems like a perfect fit for being admin. With only about one true combat surf admin [excluding globals], combat surf needs attention, especially with an increase of hackers. Definitely deserves a shot.

+1

Yeah I do need to work on using my mic more. Thanks for the feedback! <3

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 YA BOI DOUGHBOY, BACK FROM THE DEAD. THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE NEEDS ADMIN. ALL THE OTHER FUCKING ADMINS SUCK MAJOR DICK. GIVE THIS MAN FUCKING ADMIN SO YOU GUYS CAN BRING YOUR DEADASS SERVER BACK TO LIFE. YOU GUYS TOOK MAJOR DICK TO THE FACE WHEN EVERYONE RESIGNED. YOU NEED THIS MAN AS FUCKING ADMIN. GROW A DICK ON YOUR FOREHEAD TO SEE THAT YOU NEED HIM. LITERALLY HIM AND I ARE THE ONLY GOOD CONSISTENT PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOUR HORRIBLE BITCH ASS ADMINS DON'T DO SHIT ON THE SERVERS ALREADY. THAT'S WHY I MOVED ON. BUT I CAME BACK FOR MY NIBBA NIGHT. HE'S THE BEST MAN AVAILABLE FOR THIS FUCKING JOB.  SO MAKE THIS MAN A DAMN ADMIN. NOW.

we get it, you're gay for him, chill the fuck out - bax

P.S. Fuck Everyone. 

FROM YA BOI-

DOUGHBOY THE DICK

Edited by bax (see edit history)

18 hours ago, KingMarethyu said:

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 YA BOI DOUGHBOY, BACK FROM THE DEAD. THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE NEEDS ADMIN. ALL THE OTHER FUCKING ADMINS SUCK MAJOR DICK. GIVE THIS MAN FUCKING ADMIN SO YOU GUYS CAN BRING YOUR DEADASS SERVER BACK TO LIFE. YOU GUYS TOOK MAJOR DICK TO THE FACE WHEN EVERYONE RESIGNED. YOU NEED THIS MAN AS FUCKING ADMIN. GROW A DICK ON YOUR FOREHEAD TO SEE THAT YOU NEED HIM. LITERALLY HIM AND I ARE THE ONLY GOOD CONSISTENT PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOUR HORRIBLE BITCH ASS ADMINS DON'T DO SHIT ON THE SERVERS ALREADY. THAT'S WHY I MOVED ON. BUT I CAME BACK FOR MY NIBBA NIGHT. HE'S THE BEST MAN AVAILABLE FOR THIS FUCKING JOB.  SO MAKE THIS MAN A DAMN ADMIN. NOW.

P.S. Fuck Everyone. 

FROM YA BOI-

DOUGHBOY THE DICK

It’s people like you who the police don’t bother looking for when they go missing.

Roasting the server and its resigned staff isn’t a viable +1 reason btw.

Edited by GiClan | Nico (see edit history)

Night is pretty lit ngl, he won't false ban for cheaters because the only people that can kill him are cheaters.

Only downside for night being admin is that he is probably going to make everyone rage quit as soon as he logs on

+1

xd probably yeah, thonks for love <3

@GiClan | Nico Sorry bout him, he's a bit special. He had other stuff in there that I asked him to delete. Not specifying what, def not toxic tho ;)

23 hours ago, KingMarethyu said:

P.S. Fuck Everyone. 

FROM YA BOI-

DOUGHBOY THE DICK

At this point, can we ban him? Thanks.

we all know ur epic gamers, no need to fight.

@KingMarethyu has been issued a 24 hour ban from posting on the forums, along with 7 days of moderated content. Hopefully that will give him some time to cool off.

Now with that out of the way, let's discuss this app. I've known of Night's presence in the community for some time now, he hasn't bothered me at all since I became admin over a year ago. He has no SourceBan punishments that I could find, which at least means he hasn't caused any admins trouble in the past few months.

Although I've never personally seen him take action in the event of helping players, stopping rule breakers, etc. it's not entirely his fault due to when I was on we usually always had admins on that would handle situations quickly. I can't hold this against him.

I haven't been active on the servers in a long time because of work and school, and Nico seems pretty busy with CoClan. Having an extra admin around would be very beneficial, especially with the recent surplus of cheaters coming into the community. I see no problem with him taking on responsibility.

Good luck bud +1

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you support me and my app. <3

I think at this point we're just waiting for a denial or acceptance. I really don't think anyone else is going to + or - me. So thanks to all of you who supported me.

we all know doughboy's +1 is the deciding factor here

thonks

This application has been accepted.

GiClan%20Medium.png

Before starting off your journey as admin on our community, take the time to read our GUIDE on how to be a successful admin.

Read over the forum rules and ingame server rules once more, If you need more assistance / guidance be sure to talk to a admin or higher positioned staff.

Glad you picked GiClan to be your home, hope great things from you!