Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
Kyyogra

Hit Registeration

I have heard lots of people complaining about hit reg on the combat surf server. I was wondering if you guys could do anything to improve it. 

You can configure some files I believe to make the hit reg better, but in the end it's mostly all about server tickrate.

I highly doubt that the people who are complaining are actually making shots and the server is not registering them.

If anything it's probably because we use no spread so people expect their shots to hit even if they miss by a fraction of an inch.
Unless they're talking about knife stabs then if so last time I played it was still a big problem. Chev may or may not have done anything to fix it though.

@bax Ok. Also, yeah knife stabs are still a problem.

for me at least I still get a lot of ghost knives 

Edited by Kyyogra (see edit history)

It isn't mostly shots but it is really a huge issue with knives. If you're even slightly above walking speed you get multiple ghost knives. It's super annoying and I don't know if it could be fixed or not. 

Ghost knifes are neat but if youre an admin for any RPG server like me its fun to just go around and left click knife oneshot people with damage 15 :^)