Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Anime Babe UwU

Surf Admin Application

STEAM NAME Hot Anime Babe Uwu

STEAM ID OR STEAM PROFILE LINK STEAM_0:1:460766088

WHICH SERVER(s) ARE YOU AN ADMIN ON? I am currently not admin on any servers at the moment, but I am working on getting admin on SneakZ KZ server. But I have been admin on Tango's KZ server, but that was roughly 2 years ago

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON THAT SERVER? I was admin on that server for about 6 months before I went inactive and stopped playing cs due to military reasons

WHY DO YOU WANT A HIGHER POSITION? Just so I have the opportunity to help the people of the server by either muting people who are mic spamming and being annoying, and also banning people who deserve to be banned

HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU'VE APPLIED THE RULES? CAN YOU TEACH IT TO OTHERS? I apply to the rules very strictly because I respect the rules of the server. I don't mic spam and I try to help people if they need it. I was really good at surf, and still am, and I know most of the maps because I have played a lot of the maps and remember them vaguely. I do think I could teach it to others, if they ask about something, maybe the rules, or just about the server in general, I could do to the best of my knowledge to help them.

HAVE THE OFFICER(S) OR SUPERVISOR(S) HELPED YOU? IF SO, WHICH? For I have just recently just started playing on this server, I have not had the opportunity to meet anyone of higher authority in the server. But if I had, I bet they would help me if I had any problems on the server.

Thank you for taking your time and reading over my application. I do hope that I get accepted and am hoping to better the server by helping everyone that needs it.

Sincerely, Hot Anime Babe UwU

I’m not sure if you are admin and applying for a higher position or you are trying to become an admin. However, if you are trying to become one this is not the correct format to do so I am pretty sure.

My guy this is for admins to get higher positions @Hot Anime Babe UwU Delete this thread and file an application in the right place and besides your app is very unprofessional mainly because its all one colour and not following templete.

Moved post to correct thread.

@Hot Anime Babe UwU We don't accept people from other servers for higher positions, only people currently recruited as admin on our servers.

I'll give you 24 hours to correct this post with the proper admin application format before it is auto-denied, good luck.

This application has been auto denied.

GiClan%20Medium.png

Sorry but your application has been auto denied.

You can try again in 1 month if you can prove to the community you have what it takes.

To prevent yourself from being auto denied again, read over carefully our application template guide HERE

You can also be sure to read over our general forum rules and regulations located HERE