Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
koji

A goodbye...

Hey there. I’m koji. You’ve probably never heard of me, and if you have, I salute you. I’ve been reminiscing over memories I’ve stored the past couple years. GiClan was my home in 2017. I built up friend ships with so many people and a community of close knit counter strike players all looking for some fun while playing deathrun and combat surf. A lot of people knew me as a loud and toxic deathrun map speed runner. I was also known later for my insanely consistent awp noscopes in combat surf. I look through these forums and see names that I haven’t heard in over a year. Husky, skyler, Frost, meep, chev, quinten, etc. These people shaped who I am today, and I wouldn’t be where I was if it weren’t for those late night discord karaoke sessions and staying up until 7am every night playing that one deathrun map where you can grab the secret dick and nightcore starts playing every round. I thought that it would always be like that. Getting home from school and playing GiClan with all of the boys, making fun of squeakers, and so on. I guess I never realized that time goes on. People grow up and start taking life more seriously. I don’t know why I’m making this post, and I don’t know why I’m sitting in my room at 1:30 in the morning crying over counter strike, but god dammit. I will never forget the times I spent with this community. GiClan will forever have a special place in my heart, and I will never forget it. I hope to reconnect with some of the people I used to chat with back then. Maybe you’ll catch me on combat surf on a fresh acc sometime soon. Skyler, Frost, Husky, Quinten, Chev, if you’re reading this, I miss you, man. I’ll never forget you. If you ever want to chat, feel free to message me. It’s been fun, GiClan, and I hope to see you again some day old friend. I love you.

koji#0009

I will never forget those late night discord karaoke parties and the fun times we had on drun together.
and btw I never changed, I'm still the filthy weeb I was ages ago :D
love u too <3

(finally my giclan forums ban has expired)

Edited by Husky (see edit history)

Always glad to see old players from GI still be alive. Hope we can reunite our old DR community once more one day.