Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
succ

Succs admin app

STEAM NAME:

Succ ♡

STEAM ID or ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yezuz154/

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE GICLAN OVER ANY OTHER CLAN? : Found it when i was around the age of 15 wanted to learn how to awp but i stuck with it cause the community was legit i chose it over anything else cause i really like the environment.   

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON? (CSS or CSGO): AWP, Retakes, Bhop,  1V1 and Surf. 

WHAT SERVER ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (CSS or CSGO)? : Awp rpg , 1v1 and retake   . 

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME? : I do .

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION? : There is a bunch of kids to scream and are really dumb in servers and i feel like if i was admin i would be able to do something about it . 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & HOW OFTEN APPLY THEM? : I have played for a long time so i know most of the rules . I would enforce the rules when ever needed. 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GICLAN? (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS) 4-5 years. 

ADDITIONAL INFO WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? : I know a lot of people in the GI clan community 

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE "GICLAN |" IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES? : Heck yea i do .

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL? : Heckers yea . 

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANY TIME? : I do 

Succ is pretty gay 23/24 hours of the day but hes still an active member of the community knows the rules and enforces them when needed he talks with other people generally not that toxic and has a good time to get on and moderate the servers hes been around for a while so im sure he knows the ropes and of course ill help him along the way but overall i think he is a great member of the community and would make a great 1v1’s arena admin 

+1