Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
ar0n

ar0n's Admin Application

STEAM NAME: 

ar0n

STEAM ID or ID 64: STEAM_0:1:426921509

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE GICLAN OVER ANY OTHER CLAN? : Well your servers are actually decent, and are always online when I need to play, other clan servers are always laggy or not online.

WHICH SERVER(S) DO YOU PLAY ON? (CSS or CSGO): Mostly the 1v1 arena, retake, and Deagle HS only servers.

WHAT SERVER ARE YOU APPLYING FOR (CSS or CSGO)? : 1v1 arena, Deagle HS only servers.

DO YOU HAVE A MIC? DO YOU USE IT IN GAME? : Yes I do. :)

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A POSITION? : I play on these servers the most, and I think I could be a great addition to the community

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE RULES & HOW OFTEN APPLY THEM? : Pretty good, I've been an admin on different game servers such as GMOD, and NMRiH, and I know how to act with the community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GICLAN? (INCLUDING YOUR ALTS) : I started playing CS:GO in 2014, but found GiClan servers probably around 2015 so 4-5 years. I usually went by the names of "Spanky," "SpankyM8,' or "Impale"

ADDITIONAL INFO WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? : Nothing much other than the fact that I have a few years experience as a game admin, and I've ran my own servers for a while, so I know my way around. If you need a reference just let me know.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO HAVE "GICLAN |" IN YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES? : Yeppers.

DO YOU OBLIGE TO OBEY OUR RULES AT ALL TIMES & STAY HONEST TO YOUR MEMBERS, TEAMMATES & COUNCIL? : Yes.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FOR ABANDONING, MISUSING, TROLLING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POWERS AT ANY TIME? : Of course. :)

Edited by ar0n (see edit history)