Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
Chevalier

Everything Comes To An End

Created this as a hobby years ago, became something bigger then expected. Learned a lot in management, growth and coding. Unfortunately life goes on to bigger and better things, thanks to everyone who's been apart of this and has made good/bad memories. 

If interested im mostly selling the clan as a whole (both gi and coclan).

If interested i will consider selling separate servers.

If interested in plugins i MIGHT sell them separate as well but most likely want to sell the servers as a whole.

for more info it wil be updated on my steam profile, thanks.

2c0f9cc98f450bb6afc2f82cf7057baf.png

This has been a helluva ride, too bad it's coming to an end. Peace.

Edited by Hunter (see edit history)

been here for a long time and no regrets staying to the end. we had some bad times, but glad to have met anyone on this server.

good luck in the selling, hope it all goes well. for anyone else, hope we can see each other in a different server one day :]

It was very fun while it lasted. Thank you for giving us all of the great servers and the amazing staff team you have created to make this one of the most memorable servers in my csgo life time.

2015 - 2017 were some of my favourite years mostly due to gi and the people i met, may i have started to dislike gi, i dont regret any time i spent on it. thanks for the memories and good luck in life.

it was fun

Well shit, I know I wasn't here from the start and barely little for start of the middle. I'd only ever come on occasionally when I was younger with the CS:S MG Server, as I was into 2 other communities and sadly they had taken the same fate into slowly disappearing. I remember when I first joined the AWP RPG server It was p litty, numerous amount of friendly wacky people. It was a fun ride for the whole time of me being on there and sometimes popping into the other servers meeting the other friendly faces. And I would like to thank everyone who showed me an enjoyable time here with GiClan. I did make some great friends and glad they made it an even greater time on the server for me even though some of them vanished, but aside from that it was a very fun ride. I also would like personally thank Chevalier for giving me the opportunity to become admin and watch over Surf and AWP RPG along with the CS:GO Bhop server and with allowing me Supervisor. I've seen many community sadly have to disband and It's unfortunate to have to see it happen again. Furthermore I would apologize with me being faded away from the community the past couple months with my CS:GO burnout and wanting to take a break, a little longer than I expected it to continue to. That aside. goodluck to everyone else in their future endeavors and what not.

I know I want here for the start or even halfway through, but the couple years I have played the server have been one of the best experiences of my life and I have met so many great supportive people and it is sad to see the server go knowing the memories that go with it.  The time spent of the server had the best moments I have ever had on an online community and I do not regret playing for all those hours.  I wish you and the rest of the staff the best and hope we meet again or another platform on another server. :)

I'm glad to have been part of this community, regardless of the few negative things that may have happened. Best of luck to you @Chevalier with all of your future endeavors, and thanks for everything. (:

I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said but I would just like to thank you all for all the fun times and I'll definitely miss the good ol times of playing on ttt in 2017 and MG.

I'll never forget the memories I've had on GiClan. Countless friends and moments. This is why I love gaming so much, for times like these where you can load up a game and hang out with friends you've never seen before in your life but still have the best time ever.

I hope all of you do good in your life

Edited by blubbr (see edit history)

Thank you to everyone who made this server fun and a great experience throughout the years. Even though I haven't been active in over a year, I can still remember the good ole' days of GiClan Deathrun and AWP RPG. Thank you, Chev, for caring for the server and making it possible for all of this to happen.

Hate to see the community go. It did a hell of a job when it was up and I’d do anything to go back to 2015 mg server again. Good luck dirty boy for the future.

Even though I havn't been able to be very active recently, being apart of this community for so long was really a blast, Ill miss it. D3DhXRD4Ls-8.png