Welcome to GiClan Forums

Welcome to GiClan's Offical Forums!
Donate
Latest News
  • GiClan's Forums theme has been updated as of 8/7/2017
🚦-OzonE-🚦

Knives not registering.

On the AWP RPG server there has been this problem with knifing for quite a while now and it's quite annoying when in a knife battle and this bug is the reason you lose. Basically when you knife someone there is a good chance it will make the noise, however, will do 0 damage. As far as I'm aware GiClan is the only group of servers with this problem. I've noticed it on skoutknivez as well as the awp server and it most likely is on the other GiClan servers. If you ask most people that are long time players they will most certainly say that knifing is broken because of this bug. Thanks for reading.

thats complete udder bullshit. This issue is on every server, blame csgo not us.

Any server, going at a high velocity will tend to lag back or "miss" the knife. There is a difference between client side, and server side. If you hear the knife but they don't die, that's because you're client thinks it hits, but the server thinks you missed. the fraction of a second lag can be a big denominator when going at a fast velocity. 

yw

I'd explain more about it, but im lazy

tbh im like... 60% sure thats right.

Edited by marco (see edit history)

I apologize for not researching before I made this "bug" report. I am not very familiar with client issues and how it all works so I assumed this was a bug. I suppose I don't see this on other servers because the velocity is different or something like that. Sorry for wasting your time.